Sunday, March 30, 2003

Sunday March 30, 2003

Finally, I'm getting my laundry finished up!! Only about 5 more loads and everything, including comforters and sheets, will be clean!! We still don't have a dryer, so my basement currently looks like a department store minus fixtures. I could give a rats' ass though, at least my laundry will be finished. I messed around with it as my Mom was supposed to buy a dryer and still hasn't. She probably "loaned" the money to Kieth...

I plan on calling Montrose tomorrow with the compression test results. I'm sure they won't do anything to repair the engine, so I'll go forward with my suit against them. I'm not a suing kind of gal, but I feel that's the only way I'm going to get the engine problem corrected properly. All I want is a new engine that runs as a new engine should (no knocking, overheating, choppy idle or major oil consumption). Is that asking too much?

Willie's Muffler is the pimp daddy of exhaust places. My muffler tip is all pimped to one side and shit. My car is so quiet now!!

I'm in Steubenville tomorrow; fun times. I'd better get used to it though as it'll be my home for two months. Here's the hours I'll be keeping those two months, just in case anyone cares (includes travel time and getting ready time in the morning):

Mondays~7AM-9PM

Tuesdays~6AM-8PM

Wednesdays~6AM-8PM

Thursdays~6AM-8PM

Fridays~6AM-8PM

Saturdays~OFF

Sundays~OFF

I'm going to make hella good money, but I'll be too damn tired to enjoy it!! That's good though, maybe I'll be able to save money. What I'll probably wind up doing is taking two weeks pay to buy a 95 or so VW. Rock out!! If I could find a VW Corrado or Scirocco I'd be even more excited, and since they haven't made either model for a while, I may get off cheaper too!! We'll see when the time comes.

Queensryche, Dream Theater and Fates Warning may be touring together very soon. How happy will I be?? I can't wait until they come to the Cleveland/Toledo/Pittsburgh area. I'm so there!!

Ministry is at the Cleveland Odeon April 26; see you there!!

The Henry Rollins show on March 27 rocked out, but then Hank always is awesome.

It's snowing today. It's supposed to snow until Wednesday I believe, then get back up into the 60's. I hate Ohio!

I'm dizzy and feel like I'm going to fall over.

Time to package stuff and tidy up my room.

Later!