Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Tuesday March 18, 2003

I like having Tuesdays off now. Steubenville kicks my ass every week. Yesterday I left at 5:30 as I was yakking. Nice, huh? Everytime I work in Steubenville I'm headachy, and red faced. I dunno what it is about that place; Matt said it's the river which is probably correct. LOL

My car is back at Montrose for the 70 millionth time. It's overheating again, nice huh? The first warm day and it starts that shit up again. I called the owner of Montrose again, but I'm sure he won't call me back, AGAIN.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: DO NOT BUY/LEASE/SERVICE ANY VEHICLE AT THE MONTROSE AUTO GROUP!!!!



I'm stuck at home all day as I don't have a car to drive. If I haven't heard anything by 4PM I'm calling Montrose as I will need a loaner car for tomorrow. Fuck them and their shitty service.

Steph's online so I'm gonna talk to her now.

Byeeeeeeeeeee!