Sunday, March 16, 2003

Sunday March 16, 2003

I'm addicted to SoBe Green Tea in the cardboard containers. It's hella good! I'm going through at least an 8 pack a day. Nice, huh?

It was 70 degrees here today!! You know I took a pointless drive with the top down. It's supposed to be warm the whole week; I'm so happy!

I now have the computer in my room. It actually looks nice, and fits well at the end of my bed. Now I need to buy a dryer tomorrow because my Mom obviously isn't bothered by not having one. Jeff got the wrong kind of dryer cord; he bought a 50 AMP range cord for a 30 AMP dryer. It wound up killing the dryer. Grrrrrrrrr. I wasn't home, I was at work, or I would have purchased the correct one. Moron.

I love doing laundry in my own basement. Woohoo!

I guess the people next door are kind of icky. They have a mentally retarded kid and they're trying to get him on SSI even though he's able to function in society. That's so sick when adults try to use their disabled children to get more money. Get a damn job!!

Our other immediate neighboors are fine; we never hear or see them. The people two doors down are really nice, and the guy on the very end is an ass, and an alcoholic. He keeps to himself though, so that's OK. I waved to him and said hi when we first moved in and didn't receive any type of reply. He may kindly fuck off. The people on the other end of the building are my age, and the girl is a ghetto rat. The guy seems OK, but I'm in no big hurry to become friendly with either one of them. I pretty much keep to myself.

OK, I have to finish putting crap away so my room isn't in shambles when I go to bed tonight. I hate waking up to a messy room!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Playlist:
LA Guns "Man In The Moon" Whole CD