Saturday, March 01, 2003

Saturday March 1, 2003

OK, if only everyone could see my right now. I'm sitting on the floor on a bag of dirty clothes typing this. I came home from work today and the apartment is pretty much empty. Nice. No couch, chairs, table or any of that good stuff. Luckily they didn't fuck with my bed or I'd have had to piss with someone. I drove 1.5 hours each way to work today, and was not in the mood for that shit tonight. Needless to say I'm pretty grumpy right now.

Staying home tonight even though Jodi's hubby's band is playing at Annabell's tonight. I feel bad about not going, but I'd probably fall asleep and die during the drive up there. Not good.

Steubenville may suck my ass. It's in the middle of nowhere and it's just icky. Yuck.

I guess I'll be moved into the new place tomorrow. Whee.

OK, going to do something other than type on the computer.

Byeeeeeeeeee!