Sunday, March 30, 2003

Sunday March 30, 2003

I just slammed down my 5th SoBe Green Tea in less than an hour. Can we say addict??

I rearranged my room and finished my laundry. I also gathered up all of the paperwork for my car suit. I noticed something very funny-odd. Montrose doesn't have overheating as one of the issues on the first work order, nor do they have the fact that they replaces the lifters and that the engine was cutting out under heavy acceleration. Strange, yes?? I have a feeling I'm going to go round and round with Montrose for quite a bit longer. Woohoo! I can't fucking wait...

I have Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday off this week! Heather and her Mom are going to a day spa, so she needed me to switch with her. She's working Wednesday for me and I'm working Friday for her. Kickass!! I'll have to work Friday and Saturday both, but I'm sure I can live.

I forgot to mention the fun I had on Wednesday!! I got to drive a silver 5-speed Beetle!! Since my car is hella crappy, Dan let me drive the Beetle to pick up lunch. It is soooooo cute, but I'd still rather have a GTI or Golf. I most certainly feel a VW in my near future.

Bleh!!

Nighty!