Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Get The Dragon

OK, it's obvious I'm unhinged, but anytime someone says "ren faire" I begin giggling uncontrollably. The reason why I begin giggling is a long story I don't feel like typing right now, but suffice to say I annoyed the fuck out of Morgan this morning with my giggling. Sorry dear, I'll try to contain myself next time, if you try to not stab yourself in the back again. It may be a practice sword, OK dagger, but it's still sharp on the end. Is that not what you tell me?

Not much went on Monday, Tuesday or today, or what there's been of today. Monday and Tuesday were spent with the aforementioned jackpipe, and I just got home about an hour ago from his house, so not much is going on. I did find out that Raffy-dog, Minerva Dave's doggy, died sometime during the night. Raffy was such a good puppy; he'll be missed.

I didn't sleep for shit Monday night, so I'm beat.

That is all.