Sunday, August 22, 2004

I AM NOT OLD!

OK, I'm having a bit of a midlife crisis. I'll be 25 one month from Monday (September 23 for you slow folks out there). I'm having a hard time with the whole 25 years old thing, so I've been dreading this birthday. Well Morgan and I went to Wal-Mart this evening, and I found Prom Night on DVD for $5.50 (must have been my lucky weekend for DVD's, yes?) Anyway, I take the DVD to the register, and the cashier carded me. Carded ME for an R-rated DVD. I only had to be 17 to purchase this DVD, and she carded me. Woohoo, I say, woohoo! So even if I will be old very shortly, I don't look old, and that's all that matters. I know 25 isn't really old, but to me it is because I am the one turning 25. Seriously, it seems like just 6 months ago I was turning 21.

I smell an Fbody in my near future.

Off to bed.

That is all.