Saturday, August 14, 2004

Monte Photos

As promised, here's two photos of my Mom's new Monte. She didn't get the SS as hoped, but it's still pretty nice. It's an 01 with 37K miles. CD player, power everything except seat, keyless, alarm, decent rims, cloth interior and cupholders galore (just for you, Morgan). Although real sportscars (ie: the GTI) don't have cupholders (doesn't the Iroc have a cupholder? Hmmm.) LOL The Z34 would have been $2900 to fix; $420 for a new computer, $40 for the serpentine belt and the rest for a "major oil leak" that looked to us like someone had poured oil on the engine. She also needed the timing belts and chain to be replaced, so she just got a new car. Morgan can't figure out why she got rid of the sportscar Z34, and I somewhat agree with him, but the Monte is a better car for her anyway. Besides, it is her car, and not mine or Morgan's. He and I really wish we'd have been able to race the Z34 on Tusc prior to her getting rid of it, but oh well.

Rear of Monte
Passenger Side of Monte

Morgan and I did absolutely nothing yesterday, outside of going to the Chevy dealer to see what was wrong with the Z34, and watching TV. I dropped him at home today then he went to his Dad's to play yard bitch. LOL

Why am I so freaking tired? We went to sleep last night around 11PM and didn't get up until 10AM or so, yet I'm worn out. I think the GTI's exhaust leak is gassing me to death or something.

All right, I think that's it.

That is all.