Sunday, August 22, 2004

Starbucks Serves Rice?

So after 10PM the Starbucks @ the Strip becomes a haven for Ricers? Morgan and I stopped by there last night around 11PM to satisfy my craving for a vanilla bean creme, and the place was full of Ricer boys. I went in to order my drink and Morgan stayed outside as he was sucking on a flaming phallus of death. I had just received my drink when he comes inside with this fucked up look on his face. I guess some guy was talking shit about a Mitsubishi Evo, and Morgan wanted to hit the dude with a wrench. Sorry, I really don't think his Evo is doing low 4's especially with as big as the dude was. Oh well, Ricers will talk their shit I suppose...

I'm watching Prom Night and trying to decide what I want for dinner. Then I get to wash clothes; sounds fun, yes?

That is all.