Sunday, August 22, 2004

Wow, We Have Issues

OK, Morgan and I are dorks. Have I mentioned that before? Just in case you don't believe me, here's all the proof you'll need. Friday night, while at Best Buy, we were looking at appliances. I found this washer and dryer, while Morgan found this fridge. Now that our washer, dryer and fridge will cost roughly $5500, what else will we need? LMAO That damn fridge is $3200 at Best Buy, just because it has a TV built into the door. Who needs a fucking TV in the door of the fridge? That's just what I'd need, him in the kitchen modeling an Fbody when I'm trying to cook dinner, or get a drink. I'm all for technology, but I think a TV built into the fridge is a bit much. The washer/dryer on the other hand, isn't too much at all. LOL

The GTI is making a weird noise from the rear end. I think my exhaust is falling off, so I guess I'll crawl underneath him tomorrow and check shit out. I would do it tonight, but it's after 8PM and will be dark soon. I need to check my tranny fluid too, as it's probably running low.

Since my birthday is close, everyone pull together and buy me one of these, please. Thank you.

I can't believe I forgot to mention this! I have a freaking fan club! I was on my way to the pizza place earlier in the week (Monday, I think), and some dude walked out in front of me at a red light. He kept on standing there after the light turned red (he came out of a bar so I was thinking he was drunk), and I was about to run his happy ass over when he comes up to my car and asks what my name is. I told him I wasn't telling him my name, then he asked if I was the lawn bunny. After much bitching on my part this guy tells me he's seen my website/blog and told all of his little buddies that he was going to meet me and find out my name. He's seen my car all over town and was never able to talk to me before, and that's why he stood in front of my car. Then I get away from him, arrive at the pizza place and the guy in the shop sees my car, then tells me him and his buddies all read/love my blog and website. I asked him if one of his buddies frequents the Town Tavern, and he said the guy does. Turns out the jackpipe who walked in front of my car is that guy's buddy. Good fucking Christ, I have a fan club of long-haireds. Now I like me some long-haireds, but I think I have all the long-haired I could want, or handle, please and thank you. Besides, at least Morgan doesn't get drunk and run in front of my car. Well at least not yet, LOL.

I've babbled much longer than planned; I am now off for a nap.

That is all.