Thursday, August 12, 2004

Tired

Tired of wondering, tired of not knowing. A tiny part of me wants to stop, but the other, larger part of me knows the end result will totally be worth the upheaval I'm currently feeling. I need to simmer down and stop worrying, but that's much easier said than done. Why can't my life ever be easy? Even with all the turmoil, and the unexpected addition, I wouldn't trade "it" for the world. No, I'm not telling what or whom "it" may be. Don't take this as complaining, because I'm not. I did need to get this off my chest, though, even if I am speaking in code. LOL (English motherfucker, do you speak it?) Anyway, I'm sure things will work out fine and I've figured out a lot of stuff in the last day or so, with the help of a couple friends. I believe I've finally found something really special, and I just hope I'm right this time.

More sleep is needed as I was up at the buttcrack of dawn for my Doctor appointment and to harrass the people at the bank.

That is all.