Wednesday, August 18, 2004

We'll Name Him Lucifer

Don't even ask about the title...

Hmmm, lots to blog about but I plan on doing a quick outline then going to bed since I've not really slept since Sunday night. Anyway, here goes....

I drove in Cleveland, again. Everyone should be frightened.

Finally got to visit Squire's Castle. That place is sooooooo cool even if the Metroparks asshats did rip out the 2nd and 3rd floors. Very nifty place to visit.

Morgan and I saw a guy totally wipe out on his motorcycle Monday night. We were leaving the Falls car show, when we saw this guy in a parking lot trying to do doughnuts on his bike. He started spinning around, then went flying off the bike. So Morgan and I drove by really slow and applauded the stupid fuck. There's the Darwin Award for the month.

The car show on Monday night was pretty decent.

I hate driving home in the rain.

Morgan's black leather bed is beginning to kill my back.

Abe the kitty likes to eat my shoes.

Off to bed.

That is all.