Saturday, August 28, 2004

Various Ramblings

I really, really, really hate Gene Simmons.

It's quite eerie when most of Canton is without power, however, driving up RT62 without having to worry about traffic lights does pretty much kick fucking ass.

The cops are probably looking for me on RT71, I think it wise to not drive on RT71 for the next couple days. Damn my distinctive car, and my tendency to only race people when the fucking cops are around. Hopefully the other guilty party didn't get pulled over as the piggies are probably pretty pissed at both of us right now.

26 days until my birthday; send many presents! I wear a UK3 or UK4 in Docs (please, no new ones as they suck ass) and my car is a 1988 VW Golf GTI 16 Valve 1.8L with 4 wheel disc brakes. Make sure the parts are GTI specific or else they won't work. LOL Ever the optimist, aren't I?

I hate when I was going to blog about something and then I forget. Goodness...


My cell is temporarily shut off. Too many people from earlier in the summer had that number, from when I was hanging out at the bar. And those people can't comprehend the meaning of "don't call me anymore, leave me alone" therefore I am having my number changed. Also, I only had an Akron number so Dr. Dork could call me for free, but seeing how he is being a little bitch and not calling me anymore, I guess it really doesn't matter if I have an Akron number. Finally my friends in the Canton area will be able to call my cell without paying a long distance fee. Now there's a concept!!! Silly me for thinking I was being nice and getting an Akron number for some jackass who totally didn't appreciate it. Only took me 4.5 years to figure out I could do better, and doing better I am. Blah.

I think I'm going to send out a few fuck off and die emails. Really now, people seriously piss me off, and the older I get the more people piss me off. Yeah, I've made mistakes, but seriously, I've never been a horrible friend like most of my "friends" are. They're only around when they need to talk or need/want something. When I need to talk, or just need someone to bounce ideas off of, where are all of my "friends"? I've been playing the blind man (or woman, if you will) for too fucking long; my eyes are wide fucking open and I'm tired of people's shit. So yeah, you've been forwarned.

Is it obvious I'm not in the mood to be fucked with today?

Does anyone else find Paris Hilton to be one of the most frightening things on the face of the earth? Seriously, she's way worse than trolls, leprechauns or Michael Jackson. And no, I'm not jealous. OK, like I wouldn't love to have her bank account, but I'm so not jealous of her as a person. Not only does she need to eat, but her head is about 4 times too large for her body. Now if she was really smart I could accept the huge head, but that is one dumb twat. Further proof that money can't buy you class, style or intelligence.

Get me pissed off and I'll ramble for hours.

All right, I think I've taken up enough of everyone's valuable time.

That is all.