Tuesday, August 31, 2004

The Saftey Dance and the Safety Briefing Shouldn't Be Combined!

I really miss going to school. It's that time of year again, and I really, really miss going to college. However, due to circumstances beyond my control, I can't go back to school for the next two semesters (three including summer sessions, which I love) so I guess there's no point in getting all sad about it or whatever. But still, I miss school. : )

Didn't do jack shit this weekend. Friday night I drove up to Morgan's around 2AM, then he and I drove back down here at 6AM so I could get to my Rent A Center interview at 9AM. After that we came back to my house and slept all fucking day, because we're bums. Saturday evening we watched movies and went to bed relatively early (6AM) considering we slept until midnight the night before. Sunday we got up around noon, went on an Fbody hunt, went to the mall then came back here to make food. He was home by 10PM and I was home by midnight. After a 3 hour telephone conversation we both went to bed around 2AM, which is a drastic change for both of us. Oh well.

Haven't done shit today, nor do I think I'll wind up doing anything.

Might get my Servo tattoo touched up tomorrow; we shall see.

Nothing else to report. It was a pretty boring weekend at Casa De Lisa, but it wasn't bad since I spent time with the Morgan. Awwwwwwww.....LOL It's nice to be able to just sit around not doing anything; just enjoying each other's company.

Actually, we did have a discussion about what type of pet to get. I want a ragdoll kitty, and he wants a black rat. I'm not adverse to getting a rat, but I must have a kitty too! I'm putting a little poll on the toolbar part of my blog; everyone vote for a kitty!!!

That is all.