Saturday, August 21, 2004

I Feel So Dirty

It's so nice to know that I'm result #25 for Yahoo searches of "fucking Lisa". Again, I feel so dirty...

Outside of finding Duel on DVD this has been a totally non-productive weekend. Da Morgan has managed to jack up my screen resolution settings, though, and I can't change them as he is now the admin on my laptop; nice, yes? Everything on the screen is freaking huge now, and I can't fix it.

Excuse me, but when I'm the person making all of the effort to keep a friendship alive (ie: I do all the calling, emailing and messaging) I will eventually tire of putting forth all of the effort and having nothing come of it. Too bad if you don't like it; learn to return phone calls and telephone people like you claim you will.

Massillon car show is tonight. This should be interesting as I don't believe Morgan's ever experienced Massillon at its finest.

I'm off to do laundry and generally fuck around.

That is all.