Sunday, April 03, 2005

Birdy-1, Camaro-0

I wound up driving to Alliance for Papa John's pizza. Before leaving I knew it had snowed today (the Birdy was totally covered) but my Mom claimed the roads were fine. Um, no. I'd driven less than a mile and noticed something strange with the Birdy. He was cruising along as though the roads were clear. No slipping, no sliding, nothing but going straight down the road like he should be. I don't know if it's because of the 400 pounds worth of options, or the brand new Goodyear Assurance tires on the rear, but that car spanks the Camaro's ass in snow. Seriously, I can drive the RS in snow, but it isn't fun (unless I'm doing donuts with no one around.) The Birdy is very, very good to drive in the snow; as good as my Mom's Monte, if not better. Believe it kids, I just said a 92 Birdy is better in the snow than an 01 Monte. He never slipped, he never spun his tires, he never broke traction. Even under heavy acceleration, he wouldn't break traction, and believe me, I was trying to spin the tires. Dammit, I love that car and I'm soooooo glad Morgan bought me the Birdy.

Time change is kicking my ass all ready.

Guess I'll fall asleep watching American Justice.

That is all.