Monday, April 25, 2005

Insomnia Much?

Yeah, I'm still up. Anyway, I straightened up most of my room, and the majority of the posters are off the wall and stored in my closet. I love how I get the urge to clean my room at 3AM. In any event, my closets are straight, as are my desk/desk area and my drawer thingie. You know I took photos cause I'm that kind of dork.
Inside of my drawer thingie.

Exterior of the drawer, my stereo and other assorted crap.

My desk and bookshelf.
Notice the unused desktop computer, complete with monitor! Yeah, do you think I have a problem with too much stuff? No, never. The worst part is that clusterfuck of a desk/bookshelf is actually clean and straight. I should have taken a before photo. I can't wait until my Mom buys a different desk so I can set my laptop up with the scanner and laser printer I ganked from Morgan. I don't use her desktop system, and she's been mouthing off about putting it in the living room, along with that big-assed desk. Bah, I hate all those wires too, but they're a necessary evil until I get the wireless stuff for the house. Must buy a computer chair as well. The old one broke and we never bought a new one because that's the same time I bought the laptop.

I think I'll try sleeping now.

That is all.