Thursday, April 28, 2005

Eh, OK

Week one of driver's ed is almost finished. Today is the last day for the first week, and I've actually learned a lot of stuff. Tomorrow, Friday, I have to get my physical, get fingerprinted and run to downtown Canton and get a copy of my driving abstract. Fun times for all involved (me and the Birdy.) Saturday from 8AM-noon will be my first 4 hours of in-car driving observation. I hope my life insurance is paid because I'll be in the backseat (safest place to be) while a student driver tools around with the driving instructor (Sue, one of the owners.)

I attempted the maneuverability course last night after class, and was doing well except when I nailed the cone right before I finished the course. I am not taking the test in the Camaro or Firebird. Instead I'll take the test in one of the school's Cavaliers. I even have to retake the written portion of the test. Bah!!

I must have this bike. Morgan wants a 20" freestyle bike, but I prefer mountain bikes. It even has shocks at the front and rear! How awesome is that? The last bike I had was an old-school 10 speed, with the curved handlebars. I am that old-school. So yeah, after I have been at my new job for a couple months, I'm buying that bike. Woo!

Speaking of Wal-Mart, they have some of the cutest Dickies brand watches, and they're only $10!

Must do laundry and run to the post office. I have driver's ed from 6P-9P tonight. Teehee!

That is all.