Friday, April 22, 2005

So Yeah

Soulseek is being gay. All I want is the Knight Rider theme so I can burn it to a CD, but nooooooo, that's too much to ask. Morgan has all of my CD's, and I need the Knight Rider theme! Yeah, I ghetto-rigged a CD player in my Firebird. The good old portable CD player with car kit trick. Looks like ass, but it's better than no CD player. I still have the Sony head unit from my GTI, but Morgan swears my console will fall apart if we swap stereos, so the tape player it is for me.

Camaro's getting a 305 V8 engine. 70K miles, the engine is free courtesy of one of the mechanics where Morgan works. Yeah, we rock.

There's a 99 Trans Am at work that Morgan could get for nothing down and $100 a month, but I guess insurance is $2000 every 6 months because of his age. Doesn't that suck ass? Poor Morgan.

Finally Soulseek decided to give me what I need. About damn time.

My bleeding hearts have bloomed, but I think this ass weather is going to kill them, along with my rockass tulips. Fuck Ohio!

We had the carpet cleaned today, woohoo.

Guess I'm leaving here at 7:30PM in order to arrive in Strongsville by 9PM. It shouldn't take me that long, though, since traffic will be much lighter on 77N that time of night.

I love my Firebirdy.

Still no word from my doctor about my TSH level. Guess I have to wait until Monday to start Synthroid.

Lane Byrant now has Seven Jeans, because you know, a 33" waist is sooooooo huge, and needs to be plus-sized. Fucking craziness.

I should wash my comforters today and put them away for the summer. But then it'd snow in July and I'd freeze to death. Have I mentioned how much I hate Ohio???

As of this blogging, my nails are still polished, but it'll be removed sometime today. That's some type of record for me, though. I also cut all of my nails prior to painting them. I can't stand women who cling to the one long nail; that looks sooooooo stupid. My nails will be just as long within a month, because I fucking rock!

OK, I've starting talking about fingernails; time to go do something productive.

That is all.