Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Some People

If someone emailed you wanting to pay $1500 for a headboard that's maybe worth $800 (materials and time,) would you delete the email? Didn't think so. Jackass. Fuck you, I'll go elsewhere.

So yeah, I get to take my driver's license test all over again. I started training yesterday for my new job as a licensed driving instructor, and that's part of the licensing procedure for the state of Ohio. So yeah, Morgan and I are going to practice maneuverability tomorrow (Wednesday) before class. Woo!!

Went to the junkyard today (see MoBlog for photos.) We found the Z28 logos for the Camaro, shift knob and emergency brake handles and the antenna for my Birdy's stereo. I'll be able to use my antenna balls again! That's the only use for an antenna, since I never listen to the radio.

Dear's out of the shower, so I must go.

That is all.