Saturday, April 09, 2005

That's A Dent, Honey

So guess what Morgan found me at work today? A digital camera! Not just any digital camera, mind you, but a Canon PowerShot S230 Elph. It's so cute, and it has video with sound. I need to get a charger for it before I can use it, though, so it'll be about a week before I start bombarding my blog with videos. I've needed a new digi cam for a while; mine is starting to act up when trying to save to the video card. We haven't had the money to get one, though, so him finding one is so rock. Before everyone gets their panties in a twist, he found this camera in a traded-in vehicle that was part of a rental/shuttle fleet. The camera was under a seat, underneath a nasty, moldy banana. It's obvious the person wasn't that worried about their camera, and no one called to inquire if a camera was found. Had Morgan called the company who traded-in the van, whomever came out to pick up the camera would have kept it. If somone calls and asks about the camera, of course we'll give it back, but otherwise it's finders-keepers!! Just so you sneaky asses out there don't try anything funny, there's something odd about the case of the camera which makes for a very easy identifier.

My Firebird is rockass.

That is all.