Saturday, April 02, 2005

Yeah, Sure

Tired of being shit on, but that's an entry for a different day.

OK, so the guy told me I'd be spraying stuff on the walls, peeling off the wallpaper then painting the rooms after taping off the trim and stuff. That's easy enough, right? Yeah, if that was all I'd have had to do it would have been fine. Turns out there were 2 layers of wallpaper on each wall, the bathroom walls were fucking horrible and he wanted this shit finished by Friday afternoon. It took me and Morgan 1.5 hours to do 3/4 of a wall in the kitchen. The guy rented a steamer instead of buying the spray on remover stuff, and it would have taken at least 2 days to get all of the wallpaper off the walls. The bathroom walls needed tiled, not painted, but the guy was too cheap to buy the tile and wanted me to sand the walls down instead. The best part was when I called him to let him know it was going to take a lot longer than previously thought, he told me I had to stay Thursday until the steaming part was finished because he rented the steamer and it had to be back by 10AM Friday. Oooooooooooh no, fuck you. So yeah, Morgan and I worked there from 10:30AM-2PM. Then we left (Morgan had to go to work,) and I wrote the guy a note on a piece of wallpaper and left it on the stairs. I repeat, oooooooooooh no, fuck you.

I'm hungry, but it fucking snowed and I don't feel like getting all bundled up to get food. I'm sure I'll wind up going out though, because I'm hungry. Yeah, second day of April and we get 4" of snow (Strongsville, at least, had 4" of snow.)

Barrett-Jackson auction (Palm Beach) is on Speed. Morgan and I watched three hours of it last night, and here I am watching more tonight.

I guess Tuesday I get to finally see inside of Morgan's Dad's house on Pleasant Valley. Morgan's going to help him refinish the bathroom, and I'll hang out and see what I can break. I'll also play with the Mazda in the garage.

Pope's dead.

That is all.