Thursday, April 21, 2005

Well All Right

We're so damned exciting. Morgan was given two brand new tires at work on Monday; Goodyear Eagle RS-A's.
Yeah, a photo.

So, he tore out my headliner and the interior door panels. The headliner was sagging and blowing all over the place, so we're not going to bother trying to repair it. The interior panels are in the basement awaiting a thorough cleaning, then they'll go back on the car.
Door panel up close.
Photo was taken at night, so cut me some slack.

I painted my fingernails. I never paint my fingernails, but I was bored so I figured it was a good time to do such a thing. I used Hard Candy's Trailer Trash. My absolute favorite nail polish color (a cool metallic silver.) I'm sure I'll wind up removing it soon, but it looks OK for now.

Went to the doctor yesterday. They drew blood to check my TSH (thyroid) levels, and I was given a bag of Zyrtec for allergies, and a bag of Ultracet (Ultram) for arthritis pain. Once my TSH level comes back, I'll start on Synthroid. Apparently my feeling of crappiness was because of allergies since I feel better today after only having taken 2 Zyrtec.

Morgan got me a better stereo from work for the Birdy. Now if only I had the tape adapter for my CD player, I'd be in business.

Have a funding orientation thing tomorrow afternoon, yay me. Then my Mom and I may get the girls' cedar chests tomorrow. It'll take 3 days for them to be delivered, so we need to get going on this shit.

That is all.