Thursday, January 13, 2005

Did I Wake Up In Florida?

OK, this is some fucked up shit. Not that I'm complaining, mind you, it's just fucking weird. I live in Northeast Ohio. It's the middle of January. It was 66 degrees today. I saw two people driving around with the convertible tops down on their cars (newer Corvette and Mustang.) Numerous motorcycles were out too. Now it's fucking pouring rain, and we're under a severe thunderstorm watch. This is really fucking weird!

Car is fixed. It was the starter like we thought. We're losing coolant because the freeze plugs are going bad, just like Morgan and Dave (the mechanic where Morgan works) said. $200 to get the freeze plugs replaced, because they have to drop the tranny. We'll get that fixed one I get a couple paychecks under my belt. It's not going to hurt anything as long as we make sure the coolant level is OK. Besides, with all this warm weather it's hardly leaking at all.

All right, I guess I'll do some laundry and probably take a nap. I've not slept for shit the last week or so; someone keeps me up all night watching TV and stuff.

That is all.