Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Fucking Efficient, I Am

Yeah, instead of waiting until the last minute, I decided to get the CD swap CD's burned while I have the time. I ran out of CD's, though, so Morgan's bringing me some blank CD's in order to complete the damned thing. I joined two groups, so I have to burn 9 CD's (4 for each group, and one for myself.)

I just had a bologna sammich; damn it was tasty.

The vice-president at my new job offered me more money, and I turned it down. What kind a of a moron am I?! VP-"Is the pay rate sufficient? With your skills, you could ask for a higher rate." Me-"Oh, $10 an hour is fine, especially when you take into consideration the excellent benefit package." HELLO? What the fuck was I thinking? Bah....Hopefully he'll take pity on my stupid ass and pay me more anyway. Yeah, the bennies are fucking great ($16.66 a month out of pocket, $250 deductible. Medical, dental and VISION) but I could have at least asked for $11 an hour. But I'm not going to complain. The hours rock ass (11AM-7PM Monday-Friday), and it involves computers. Woohoo, I say.

I'm going to watch CSI and probably wind up taking a nap.

That is all.