Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Lady Luck Is A Cunt

So yeah, I think we're finally going to get ahead by a couple hundred bucks, and I can start paying people back money that I owe. Oh nooooooo, we can't have that. We go out this afternoon to go to Morgan's Dad's house to get photos of the Iroc, and what happens? The RS won't start. Won't turn over. Won't.Do.Anything. Finally we get it to start, and by this point we both know exactly what's wrong. The starter is giving us a big fuck off, and it's finally dying. Either that, or it's loose. Regardless, the RS is going to the clinic on Thursday morning for a new starter. To the tune of $150. Fucking shit. I'm still holding out hope the starter itself is OK, and it's just loose (much cheaper to fix; just tighten the bitch down and send us on our way.) With the way my luck is, though, the whole fucking thing will need replaced. I guess I'll have them check the coolant leak while it's up on the lift thingie, so that's good. I guess. You know, since we use a container of coolant every 4-6 days.

Someone shoot me?

I'm going to watch TV and eat pizza since Morgan's at school. Hopefully the car will start and get him home from school, then start again to get us to my house. Then start a final time to get over to the repair shop (clinic, LOL.)

That is all.