Monday, January 03, 2005

Service Credit, Bitch

Yes, I'm up at 3AM because I slept until a quarter of 6 this evening. Yes, you read that correctly. Morgan and I went to bed at 5 Sunday morning, and he had to be up by 9:15AM for work. So he gets up to go to work, and I was back to sleep by 9:45AM. I woke up once around 3PM to pee, then went back to sleep until a quarter of 6PM. Obviously I was tired or something. LOL

Isn't it sad that Morgan had never watched Clerks before last night? At least he seemed to enjoy the movie since we stayed up until 4AM watching the damned thing. LOL

Twelve days until we go to the Detriot Auto Show. I can't wait!!!

I spent a half hour on the phone with Sprint's tech support and my Vision services still aren't working. Thankfully I am getting a service credit, but still, it's been 2 days since I got the phone. I want to upload my photos all ready!

So for Christmas I wound up getting the tea set/doily/cookie mix (the cookies are rockass, by the way), a Pear VS body spray (from Hannah, Hope, Hayley and Hillary) that I use as a bedroom scent because it makes me itch when I put it on my skin (sucks cause it smells hella good), the license plate purse, the Zorro purse, a camera phone from Sprint, a Joe Boxer comforter (purple with zippers and pockets), a CD holder thingie and the Cruel Intentions DVD from my secret santa. All-in-all not too bad. Now if only Morgan would break down and get me these slippers for my late Christmas present (hint, hint) I'd be all toasty and warm once it decides to get cold again.

OK, one more whirl at getting my phone to upload, then I'm going to bed.

That is all.