Saturday, January 08, 2005

Not So Much

I have a headache. I've had a headache since 4 or 5 this afternoon. I hate headaches.

I have the car for the weekend! Somehow I managed to con Morgan into letting me have the Camaro; I'm still amazed. Now watch, I'll wind up sitting at home all damned weekend even though I have the car. That's just how lame I am.

Today I went to Staples to drop off a couple UPS packages, and while I was there, I picked up a Staples catalog. Oh my, I really shouldn't have done such a thing. Did you know there's 24 shades of Sharpie markers? 24!!! I love the pastel colored ones, and everyone who knows me well is aware that I love pens, markers and especially Sharpies. I'm such a dweeb.

Morgan and I need to get photos of the Iroc. Seems as though Mr. Morgan decided to find some photos on the Interweb of a car that looks identical to his Iroc, and tell people (myself included) that the photos were of his car. Now don't get me wrong, Morgan does have an 89 Iroc-Z with 27K original miles. It's a gorgeous car, and matches the photos exactly. But still, he should have mentioned the fact that the photos weren't of his car, but a car identical to his own. Long story short, the owner of the car in the photos found our site and is now saying that we don't even have an Iroc, let alone a black with blue stripe Iroc. Oh yes, yes we do. Thing is it's supposed to freeze over tonight, and be icky all weekend, so how are we to get photos? Morgan tried getting them last night, but his Dad doesn't even have the car in the garage so it's covered in no less than a foot and a half of snow! A gorgeous Iroc sitting outside during the Cleveland winter. Pure silliness! But anyway, we will have photos ASAP just to prove we do have that car. (That's why the photos were removed from my Flickr account, and my Yahoo photo album. I'll replace them with photos of our actual car.)

The Camaro (RS) and I are getting along just fine now. I drove him home in the rain, and all was well. It was just at the freezing/non-freezing point though, so I was careful once it started raining. I did have to do a little back tire spinning about a mile from my house, though. The punks on the sidewalk were asking for it, so I delivered.

OK, I'm going to bed.

That is all.