Monday, January 17, 2005

Grrrrr

The starter is fucked up on the Camaro. I called the repair clinic this evening and left a message. I said we (Morgan and I) are bringing the car in next Wednesday (first chance we'll have to get it to the shop) for them to replace the faulty starter, and to replace the knock sensor wire they broke. I'm sure they'll call first thing in the morning saying how they're going to charge us for the work. Jackasses. That's when I'll tell them I'll contact the Better Business Bureau to see what the recommend. Fuck that shit. We'd have been better off not paying the $137 to have the car fixed; at least it ran fine and started (99% of the time) when we needed it to.

I spent 3 hours in the hospital today. My Mom had to have bloodwork, an ultrasound and a mammogram. Yeah, she was happy.

The "Everything's A Dollar" store had green box spaghetti for $1 a box! They also have bubble mailers (Duck brand) 2 for a buck, and the 3.5 ounce Toblerone for a buck, too. Woohoo!

Get my start date, and meet the vice president of the company, tomorrow. I have to be there at 10:30AM, and Morgan has the Camaro, so I'm using the Montemobile.

There's something about a FWD car that takes all of the fun out of driving in the snow. Reverse donuts just aren't right for some reason.

Negative windchills for tomorrow; that'll be fun.

That is all.