Friday, January 14, 2005

Go Fuck Yourself

I talked to Brian at the Camaro clinic, and of course he's trying to say the Camaro's current condition is totally unrelated to them replacing the starter. Bullfuckingshit. It ran perfect when we dropped it off Wednesday night, and now it runs like shit (from the second we picked it up from the clinic?) So we have to have it towed to the repair place, how I have no idea, since Morgan works all weekend, and I have no way to get to his house to wait on the AAA guy. This is fucking ridiculous. I'll probably have to wait until Tuesday to have that piece of shit towed down here. I'm back to hating that fucking car. I need a VW.

I've been trying to call my friend Jenny for two days. Her town is supposedly completely blocked by flood waters, and I want to find out if they evacuated or if they stayed. Last night no one answered, and today the phone is busy. Hmmmmmmmm.

I'm fucking hungry.

That is all.