Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

Hope everyone had a happy, and safe, New Year's Eve. Morgan and I went to Turtle's house and then proceeded to the 704, a gay club in Canton (Turtle's gay.) We stayed there for about a half hour, then headed back to my house since Morgan worked Friday and was tired. But not before we went to Wal-Mart where I took photos with my camera phone! Sprint is being retarded, so they haven't activated the PCS Vision portion of my service yet. I can make/receive calls and SMS messages, but can't send any photos, nor can I reply to any IM's received on my phone. Of course the customer service center is closed today, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get that straightened out. As of now, I have one photo of last night, and that's of Turtle at the 704.


That is all.