Friday, December 31, 2004

Out With The Old

Well now, this year certainly was eventful, wasn't it? The end of an old relationship (we're still good friends) and the beginning of a new one (my Morgan, of course.) New car, new pet and a new cell phone (silly thing to mention, but new nonetheless.) Why is time flying by now that I'm 25? What happened to summer hanging on for years instead of weeks? Where did the summer go?

Morgan and I are sticking close to my area tonight ($10 cover, per person, for the Metal Sludge thing tonight; um no.) We'll cruise Tusc and tease ricers, and hang out with the Turtle for New Year's. Maybe go to a bar, but I doubt it. Nothing too stressful, but fun nonetheless.

Ah yes, Lisa got a camera phone today. This phone to be exact. It's through Sprint PCS and seems to be pretty cool. Now if only my phone was actually activated so I could send images. I guess it can take up until 8PM (I got the phone at 2PM) for it to be turned on, due to the holiday backlog. The best part is Sprint is giving those phones away until January 15th to all new customers! How rockass is that? I got a camera phone for free! Wheeeeee! I've added my textamerica account link to the side bar. It's www.thelawnbunny.textamerica.com. Go have fun!

I must get ready as my Morgan will be here soon. I'll audblog and post photos during the night.

Everyone be safe and enjoy yourselves.

That is all.