Thursday, December 09, 2004

Jeebus

The Camaro doesn't like me. This I've learned. He decided to start stalling, then didn't even start this afternoon when Morgan was leaving for work. Finally Morgan got him to start, but with a lot of cussing and prodding. Damn car. Hopefully the guys at work can fix it for us tonight while Morgan's there. Again, I'm so glad he works at a Chevy dealer. LOL

Last night Morgan and I went to the mall, World Market, K-Mart and Wal-Mart. Nothing major occurred, but it was fun. We're not going to the Christmas party tonight. I wish he'd have simply told me he didn't want to go, instead of having me tell my boss I was brining a guest. Now I have to pay $25 for Morgan's dinner since we're not showing up, and I may have to pay for mine too. Dammit. I only make $75 a week (12/hrs a week), so that's gonna sting. My first pay will have 4 days because of the one day I worked last week, but still, I wish he'd have told me he didn't want to go.

Some new photos:

Look, it's a 1LE Camaro (big photo)! OK, not really, but apparently people think it is because of the grille Morgan installed.


Our Christmas tree (big photo.) It needs more lights and more ornaments, dammit.

Wonder what I was doing (big photo) on my way to/from work this week? Is it any wonder Morgan doesn't want me driving the Camaro?

Bah, it's cold.

That is all.