Saturday, December 11, 2004

Look For What Seems Out Of Place

OK, so maybe I was a little harsh on the Camaro in my previous post. Still, could we have one month of trouble-free Camaro ownership? Just one? That's not asking too much, or at least I don't think that's asking too much. Anyway, one of the mechanics looked at the car and said it's definitely an ignition problem, probably a loose wire somewhere. We also will need a new alternator and starter. Yay us. I guess once the car is started it runs fine, so that's better than not running at all.

It's snowing. Tell me again why Morgan and I don't move to Arizona?

My Mom did all of her Christmas shopping last night, which means I've wrapped all of those presents last night and today. Now I need to figure out why our string of Hallmark ornaments aren't working. We even bought a new thing of lights and I still can't get them to work. How I love Christmas...

I'm getting bored with my blog layout again, so you all know what that means. If things seem snarky anytime soon, you'll know why; I've jacked up my blog yet again.

Morgan drove an '04 Corvette yesterday for a dealer trade. He called me 3 times all excited. Just for the record, I hate Corvettes, except the really old ones. Not that it matters, really, but I felt like stating that fact anyway.

Um, blah.

That is all.