Saturday, December 04, 2004

Is That Burning Flesh I Smell?

While dicking around with our new car stereo, I think I electrocuted myself. Albeit, I couldn't have electrocuted myself too badly if I only "think" I did, but my arm did start tingling and felt weird for about a half hour afterwards. Morgan picked up (at work) a factory Delco CD stereo from a 94 Firebird. Rockass, except the CD player doesn't work. You can hear the CD spinning, but it errors and spits the CD out of the player. I tore the stereo out of the dash to see if I could fix it (Morgan has a habit of hooking stuff up backwards {Kanan to Morgan: "Are the jumpers hooked up backwards?"}), and noticed that the back of the stereo has 4 connectors, but we only have 3 connectors in our wiring thing. The back of the stereo connection points are labeled 20-11-10-4, with "11" being the one without a corresponding wiring thing. I called AutoZone and, of course, the guy was totally useless. I guess Morgan and I will have to keep messing with it until one of us figures it out (probably me, LOL.) Ideas? Anyone, anyone?

Waiting on dinner; mmmmmm, stuffed shells.

That is all.