Friday, December 10, 2004

Like A Rock, My Ass

That fucking Camaro is a piece of shit. $650 later and it's still not dependable. I want to poke my eyes out. Morgan drove all the way down here so I could have the car for work tomorrow (my Mom pitched a fit when I asked to borrow her car for work, but it's OK for me to drive it when she wants food, or gas, or to get Christmas presents.) Anyway, so he drives all the way down here and the car won't fucking start when we go to leave for his house. When he finally did get it started, after 15 minutes of dicking with it, the alternator is making some horrid squealing noise. So he is driving it home, with my cell phone, so he can get to work tomorrow. I'm either driving my Mom's car to work tomorrow, or I'm getting fired; easy as that. It's nice that we wasted the gas, and put the extra 130 miles on the car for nothing. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I'm going to bed.

That is all.