Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Let Me Hit You

I am in such a pissy mood...

Hopefully Morgan and I will be here for New Year's Eve. That would rock out. It's at The Jimmy's club, so that should be interesting by default. I'm sure things will be quite blog worthy, if we wind up going. I'll make sure to take my camera too.

Morgan managed to get the Camaro stuck Sunday night, in his parking lot nonetheless, then he managed to rip our air dam/scratch guard thingie off as well. But the kind guys at the $43.19 oil change place were nice enough to take it off for us so it would stop dragging the ground. Yeah, $43.19 oil change. To be fair, $3 of that was for coolant (none in the reservoir and the radiator was low too), but still, a $40 oil change? Nice, yes?

Snow and ice all fucking weekend. Remind me again why I'm still in Ohio?

Suppose I'll go to bed.

I love my Morgan.

That is all.