Saturday, December 18, 2004

Secret Santa

My secret santa, Kathryn from New Zealand, was nice enough to buy me the collector's edition DVD of Cruel Intentions. I received it Thursday, so if you're reading this, thank you! The girl I was supposed to buy for never replied to my emails so apparently she doesn't want any presents. Fine by me, though, since I don't really have the extra money to spend anyway. People are weird. Why sign up for a secret santa thing if you're not going to reply to the emails asking what you want for presents? She even has that on her wishlist; to email her and she'll give the person her address. Oh well, I'm not worrying about it.

My Morgan took me out to eat last night, such a sweet guy. He was going to get my Christmas presents too, but they were gone. Dammit. Just the thought was enough for me, even though I love opening presents. I love my Morgan.

One of my Christmas presents from my Mom arrived today. I bring you the coolest purse I've ever seen:



Yes, I'm taking that to the Detroit and Cleveland auto shows, and I can hardly wait for the summer car shows to begin!

All right, I need to find Morgan something for his birthday (it's the 21st) and I also need gas in the Camaro.

That is all.