Sunday, December 19, 2004

~Kicks Snow In Its Gonads~

Why did Gateway, in their infinite wisdom, place the cooling fan vents for my laptop (M305XL) on the bottom of the laptop? Just a question.

It snowed last night. Morgan called from work around 2PM and told me to not even attempt getting up there tonight. I guess you can't see 2 feet in front of your nose where he works/lives, and since I've never driven a RWD car in the snow, he doesn't think I should try mastering that skill today. Tuesday it's supposed to be 40 degrees, which is cool since he's off school for the holiday, and it's his 23rd birthday. He will be an old man.

We're picking up a locking floor for the hatch of the Camaro, for free! Some guy in Elyria has one he wants to get rid of, so that's cool. I'm not exactly sure what it is we're getting, but Morgan seems to know and he's all excited, so I guess I can be too.

I broke down and bought the Veet razorless shaver kit last night. OK, the last time I used anything like that was years ago, and I managed to burn my legs in 3 places. Dumb me, I never learn so I decided to try it again. Surprisingly it actually worked! And the smell wasn't nearly as bad as it used to be. My legs were red right after using the product, but now they're smooth and normal colored. I'm hooked, I can't help it. What sucks is I can't find just the depilatory cream that goes with the kit; I'm going to have to keep buying the whole thing with the razorless shaver too. Maybe the regular Veet depilatory cream will work? I'll have to try that once my can of stuff is all used up. So yeah, no more razors on this girl's legs.

I think that's about it. I must now wrap Ally's Christmas present (the little girl my brother and sister-in-law adopted) and ponder baking the cake for Morgan's birthday.

That is all.