Friday, December 03, 2004

Can I Call You Dickweed?

So yeah, apparently Morgan doesn't want everyone to know how awesome I am. Instead, he insists upon my telling everyone I suck. While I admit, I do have my moments, I am usually very rockass. Oh, and modest too. LOL

Today I ran him to work, then drove home and took a nap. I hate being sick as I can't sleep at night for some reason. Well, last night someone kept me awake with his snoring (in all fairness, he only snores when he's sick), and I couldn't get comfy. Not even the goldfish helped me sleep; even after Morgan was nice and braved the wall so I could have the goldfish. I plan on going to bed in about 25 minutes or so, and hopefully I'll be able to sleep through the night. I have to be up at 11AM for my new job! I start tomorrow at 1PM, but my regular hours are Monday-Friday 9AM-1PM. How rockass is that? Once I've worked there a bit and caught up everything that needs paid, I'm going to find some cool stuff to decorate my office. Woohoo! I have an office. Yes, I rock. ; )

Um, the Camaro is a pimp.

That is all.