Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Cold Keeps People In...Off The Streets

Whee, Morgan fixed the Camaro. He's so handy to have around, and takes such good care of me. Turns out when the guys at Bennington's replaced the cap and rotor, they wound up pinching the wires that run from the distributor back into the pickup (ignition) coil. That was causing the car to not start, and to stall out, in these cold-assed temperatures, and also explained why it would stall when taking a hard corner. I drove the Camaro home with a minimum amount of hassle as the cold truly does keep people in, off the streets.

Now lets see if I can get my job back tomorrow. I think I can, I think I can...

I have to pick Morgan up from work tomorrow night at 9PM, so lets hope the Camaro continues cooperating with us. We still need to buy a starter and an alternator, but at least we're mobile again. Actually the alternator is new, like less than 3 months old, but the lady we bought the car from needs to find the receipt for the alternator. If she can't, Morgan and I are stuck buying another one, and they're not cheap. Oh well, again, at least we're mobile.

Must go to bed if I plan on getting up at a decent time.

That is all.