Sunday, December 19, 2004

Most People Are Sheep

Well now, that was interesting. I've just met the most hillbilly family ever. Now remember, I've lived in Texas and went to school in West Virginia, yet I find the most hillbilly family living in the same town as me. Albeit they are originally from Alabama, but still, in my town. Anyway, the highlight of the evening was when one of the guys comes up to me with a black box. He then hands it to me and, as I'm holding it, says shake hands with my brother. I look at him confused and he's like, "That's my brother." It was a box with his brother's ashes. Nice, yes? Combined with that, and the attack rooster, they win the hillbilly award. Wow.

I'm watching my new Cruel Intentions DVD. Woohoo!

So yeah, I went out tonight. Nothing major, just hung out with a friend, but it was nice to be out of the house on a Saturday night. I was home before 1AM, though, so that's kinda lame. LOL

Blah.

That is all.