Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Fuck You, Blogger

I had a whole nice post and Blogger fucking ate it. I'll try to remember what I babbled about, but it was 7 or 8 hours ago, so it may be difficult. Grrrrrr.

OK, I did absolutely nothing at work today. Well, I answered the phone and bitched about the computer's hard drive. I don't work again until Wednesday, so hopefully I'll have more to do then. I may even get to go to another auto auction. Woohoo! On a similar note, I was offered another job today. I turned it down, though, since it's the same hours, less money and I can't wear jeans to work. What can I say, the cars do it for me. LOL

I'm boogery. Thankfully that's all, though. I didn't wind up with the flu, nor did I wind up with a sinus infection. I'm amazed I didn't have to go to the doctor.

Morgan managed to stall the car out tonight, with his hair. He was investigating a vacuum leak when his hair was caught in either the alternator or the serpentine belt. He's OK, except for some missing hair and a sore head. He managed to get the serpentine belt back on the car (it went flying off when he ripped his hair out) with only whapping his arm. Poor Morgan.

I have two Christmas parties to attend this year. I've not been to an "official" Christmas party since 99. That year I attended my boyfriend's company party, and his Mason party. This year my party is Thursday the 9th at a restaurant close to the car lot, and Morgan's is Christmas Eve at some bar. My Christmas party is having an Elvis impersonator. This I can't wait to see. LOL

I had one of those "randomize your media player then list the first 10 songs" lists, but I don't feel like doing that again.

That is all.