Friday, November 22, 2002

Friday November 22, 2002

Woohoo, my boots are at the house! I forgot and had them delivered to my house instead of work so I have to wait another 4 hours to get them. Argh! These are the face boots, and TredAir flame boots. I rock!

I somehow managed to get a flat tire. Luckily I'm at work, so the guys are going to inflate it for me and make sure it holds air. If not, they're going to change my tire and slap the spare on it. Thankfully my spare is full sized. I may get to buy a new tire tonight, woohoo! Hamad Tire here I come!

I thought I had found another VW. There was an ad for an 86 Jetta GL 5-speed in Tuesdays' Repository. I called about it, and the damn thing was sold. My luck is completely poopy! I'm still looking though, and I will find another VW!

Mmmm, I think Roadhouse sounds tasty for dinner tonight.

That's all, byeeeeeeeee!