Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Wednesday November 20, 2002

I love when people offer their opinions on things. Here's an entry from my guestbook:

Who Are Ya? Mary
How Did You Find Me? Ebay
Any Last Requests? Nahhh
Questions, Concerns, Threats? I think you may have been suspended from Ebay for bidding on auctions that you posted for work. Ebay has isp tracking software now. Even honest transactions made between friends or with your employeer will raise a red flag, if they're made from the same computer. Just a hunch, but your about me page has both feedback from your work, a link to your job, and a link to your journal. They may be investigating the company for shill bidding/feedback harvesting too. I wish there was an auction site as big as ebay, but not owned by them, they suck. JMHO!

And here's my reply:
Who Are Ya? Lisa
Any Last Requests? In reply to the entry below:

I think it's spineless that someone reported me to SafeHarbor for having multiple accounts. Some people obviously have too much time on their hands. I DO NOT participate in shill bidding. Would I admit to working at the museum if I were doing anything wrong? No, I don't think so. Besides, we are a non-profit charity and I have to bid on items I want. I can't buy them outright as the items were donated to our museum for fund raising purposes,and to be sold on eBay. If they booted me for shill bidding, they should have booted my boss too as he bids on museum items as well. I say it's someone being childish for one reason or another.
Questions, Concerns, Threats? I do appreciate "Mary's" input, and I also agree with her that there needs to be another site just as big as eBay. Just for the record, I was booted from eBay for not paying my seller fees on my PradaPorscheDKNY account. I was suspended under that account, then created this ForensicPsychChick account. The Canton Classic Car Museum DOES NOT condone or participate in shill bidding. If eBay is going after shill bidders why wasn't my boss' eBay account suspended as well? He bids on our items too, from work and home. I will continue to say it's someone who has a problem with me and is being childish. That's OK, I'll continue eBaying and they'll never find out how.

OK, I think that about sums it up!

On a better note, I received the rainbow snakeskin boots today, and my DM watch. Both rock out. Bleh, that's it.

Byeeeeeee!