Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Tuesday November 12, 2002

OK, I am officially pissed. I can't find my Bonham cassette anywhere. I checked in my car, my room and in my work bag; it's nowhere to be found. I find the cassette in my tape bag, listen to it, rock out and now it's lost. Grrrrrrr.
I also scuffed the toes of my dawn blue boots yesterday at work, dammit!

I get to change the toilet seat tonight, won't that be fun? I did get a check for over $800 today, and I'll be getting another for a tick over $300 this week, woohoo! I believe my savings will be happy again.

I have to start my Christmas list; I need to know exactly what I'm getting everyone so I don't go on one of my usual spending sprees. I'm buying myself ONE pair of Docs for Christmas, that's it! My Mom got me the limited edition Lancome Juice Bar Juicy Tubes set yesterday. It's awesome, but I can't have it until Christmas since it's techinically a Christmas present. Darn!

I think I'll visit Taco Bell tonight, the steak tacos look good.

Later!