Thursday, November 28, 2002

Thursday November 28, 2002

Happy Thanksgiving

Ate at the Cathedral Buffet, saw Ernest Angley and was very frightened. He walks like a gay man. Not there's anything wrong with gay men, my best friend is gay (Hi Turtle!), but I figured since he's a "man of god" and it's supposed to be a sin to be gay, he'd try to make sure he didn't "appear gay"-whatever that is. Ate at Rally's last night because 3 separate KFC's in the Akron/Cuyahoga Falls area were out of the 3 strip meals. Fuckers.

Have to work tomorrow, goody.

I think I'll snarf down some oyster stuffing then take a nap. I didn't eat that much at the buffet: 1/2 piece of turkey, some mashed taters and gravy, a little bit of regular "sage" stuffing, one piece of roast beast and two pieces of broccoli with cheese. Yeah, I got my money's worth alright!

Byeeeeee!