Monday, November 11, 2002

Monday November 11, 2002

Well now, hasn't today just been the most damn exciting day? I haven't done anything much to speak of today at work, and I still have an hour to go. I did relist a pair of Marc Jacobs jeans, and printed out some UPS labels for my packages. Other than that, nothing is going on. I added a picture of my LeBaron to my homepage; I hate that car. It'll be $50 for a new rotor and now my left brake light doesn't work, nor does the light by the back window. The bulbs and fuses are fine, so I must have another electrical gremlin. I repeat, I hate my car. The first $2000 gets it, new engine and all.

I should get a whole buttload of packages on Thursday which means I'll have to come in on my day off. That's OK, it's for a good cause. I love getting packages!

That's all for now, byeeeeeeeeeeee!