Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Wednesday November 6, 2002

I went to the doctor yesterday and just didn't feel like updating this, sorry. I have acute sinusitis, like I didn't already know that! I also worked from 10A-1:30P at my new job. I don't think I'll be returning to that job for various reasons. The biggest reason is that I told them I have no accounting skills and they were fine with it. Then suddenly yesterday it's a big deal. Right...

I have an interview at the Sportsdome on Thursday. I'd only work Sunday nights from 3-8PM, but I think it'd be fun anyway!

I'm at work right now, and I've actually worked all day! I listed a bunch of eBay stuff, updated the museum membership database and sent out membership invoices for November and December. That has chewed up around 5 hours.

I also bought a pair of shoes on eBay, you didn't think I'd work ALL day, did you? Heehee!

I'm off to cause trouble.