Monday, November 04, 2002

Monday November 4, 2002

A humerous thing happened this afternoon on my way home from work. I was on Market AVE downtown, and I came to the Tusc intersection. The light turned yellow so I stopped. Usually I would have kept going as I could have easily made it through the turn, but since there was an accident in the intersection and a slow car in front of me, I thought it wise to stop. This fat old man gets in front of my car and begins bitching because I'm in the crosswalk. Mind you, I was not all up in the crosswalk, and he was in no danger walking in front of my car (other than me gassing it and running over his fat ass.) I was shocked speechless at first, then I recovered my wits and replied to him. "Excuse me for causing you an inconvenience by not running that red light. From the looks of your fat ass you can use the exercise, so walk those few extra steps around my car." I was quite proud of myself, and the old fart just looked at me. I'm all for respecting old people, but come on, he needed to simmer down.
I rock!

I start my new job tomorrow! Actually it's a "trial day" from 10A-1P just to make sure it's something I want to do. Duh, I fiddle on the Net, do payroll, pay bills and make over $10/hour. It's something I like! It pays way more for two days a week than the museum does for three days a week. I'll work at my new job on Monday and Friday, and at the museum on Tuesday and Thursday. Just in time for Christmas, too! I had to get a second job as my Mom keeps taking my money for bills because she loaned Kieth all of our money and he never paid it back. She also only works two days a week. Duh, work more!
I plan on moving out the first of the year as long as I enjoy my new job and have continued to enjoy working there. I'll also be taking Fluffy with me when I move. I have to get a couch, a TV, DVD player, computer (this one is my Mom's and the laptop is too old), two tables, and a microwave. I have everything else from the last time I moved out, including a chair, dishes and all of that other domestic stuff. Oh, I'll need a vacuum too! I'm sure it won't be too hard, especially with the money I'll be pulling down.

I believe that's all for now. I have to go to the bank; my Mom needs more money.

Byeeeeee!